Wednesday 23 February 2022, 14:00-16:00 CET
This event has passed. You can find the workshop presentations below:
- Introducing ENEFIRST and the workshop (Jean-Sébastien Broc, IEECP)
- Overview of the scenarios, methodology and key results (Tim Mandel, Fraunhofer ISI)
- Results about buildings (Lukas Kranzl, TU Wien)
- Results about electricity supply (Tim Mandel, Fraunhofer ISI)
- Results about district heating (Eftim Popovski, IREES)
- Key findings (Tim Mandel, Fraunhofer ISI)
Recordings of the workshop are available below:
- Overview of scenarios, methodology and key results
- Aggregated results and building sector
- Results about electricity supply
- Results about district heating
This workshop provided an overview of the main results from 3 EU scenarios simulated in the ENEFIRST project to assess the implementation of EE1st in buildings and the related energy systems. The objective of the workshop was to discuss both, the results and their interpretations in view of providing inputs to the current policy debates.
The discussions took place partly in plenary and in breakout groups. The workshop is primarily meant for policy officers, policy analysts, modelling experts and stakeholders interested in results from national or EU energy scenarios.